VODA is a registered charity (number 1075060) providing advice, training, information and support to volunteers, voluntary and community organisations working in North Tyneside.
We are based at the Queen Alexandra Campus in North Tyneside: Contact us
We work locally, regionally and nationally to promote the value and needs of the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. We help to encourage and develop networks and partnerships between the voluntary and community sector and others.
We work with groups that are based or have members living or working in North Tyneside. If you work outside North Tyneside, contact NAVCA to find your nearest Council for Voluntary Service.
Also in this section:
Latest VODA News
- North of Tyne Devolution: An update
- Volunteer Recruitment Fair: Saturday 3 June
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- VODA on TV! Volunteering project features on Made In Tyne & Wear
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2017
- Social media in the Workplace: Free workshop 20 April
- VODA Photography Competition