Grants of up to £20,000 are available for projects that respond to the local needs of the armed forces community in the UK and improve recognition of the Armed Forces Covenant. Applications are invited from registered charities, community interest companies, local authorities, schools, and armed forces units with a UIN (Unit Identification Number).
Eligible projects must do the following:
- Help integrate armed forces and civilian communities across the UK.
- Deliver valuable local services to the armed forces community.
All organisations should:
- Have experience and a track record of working with the armed forces community, as well as a real understanding of the issues facing it.
- Be able to provide evidence of real engagement and partnership working with either an armed forces charity or an armed forces unit.
understand the local need for the project they want funded.
- Work closely with their Local Covenant Partnerships to ensure projects that are properly connected locally, respond to recognised need and do not duplicate other provisions.
Deadline: Any time until 2 December 2019 (reviewed quarterly)