The Banks Community Fund provides support to community groups, voluntary organisations and environmental projects that are charitable, educational, philanthropic or benevolent in purpose, are located within close proximity of a current or proposed Banks Group development and provide benefit to the local community.
Funding will be awarded to projects that aim to do the following:
- Bring land back into use.
- Reduce or prevent pollution.
- Provide information on sustainable waste management.
- Build, improve or maintain public parks or amenities.
- Build, improve or maintain community buildings or amenities.
- Improve quality of life in a local environment.
- Promote or conserve biological diversity through the provision, conservation, restoration or enhancement of a natural habitat or the maintenance or recovery of a species in its natural habitat.
Organisations must be open to the community (public) and allow access to your premises/project for a minimum of four evenings per week or two days per week or 104 days per year.
7 February 2019
9 May 2019
8 August 2019
7 November 2019