The Culture Bridge North East Fund provides grants to support working relationships between arts practitioners and cultural organisations on one side, and schools and youth settings on the other. Priority will be given to projects working with young people from whom access and inclusion with quality arts activities and provision is an issue.
Applicants can be education or community settings working with children and young people aged 0 to 25 years, e.g. schools, youth clubs, Pupil Referral Units etc.
Examples of what a grant can fund:
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- Staff time
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Travel to and from a venue
- Ticket or admission costs
- Contribution towards the costs of an Arts Award project
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
Grant size: £250 to £1,500
Deadline: 21 May 2018
Application process: Community Foundation website