|Sector Connector: Current Offers|
Our Sector Connector project brokers support from local businesses for the benefit of voluntary and community organisations in North Tyneside. Below is a list of current offers from businesses. For more information or to take advantage of any of the offers below, please contact Ian Dougall at VODA on 0191 643 2638.
Discounted photocopiers from The Diamond Group
Insurance advice from Square Circle
Having the right insurance cover is vital for voluntary and community sector organisations, but it may be difficult to access clear and impartial advice. Square Circle Insurance is an independent, North East based commercial insurance specialists who are working with VODA’s Sector Connector project to support local VCS groups with their insurance needs.
Latest VODA News
- Free Funding Bytes session: Active North Tyneside Community Fund
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- North of Tyne Devolution: An update
- Volunteer Recruitment Fair: Saturday 3 June
- VODA on TV! Volunteering project features on Made In Tyne & Wear
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2017
- VODA Photography Competition