The Enterprise Development Programme is a five year programme providing a broad range of support for charities and social enterprises in England, helping them make a transition to new enterprise models, or grow existing ones.
Two year-long pilots of the programme have launched for charities and social enterprises working in the Youth and Homelessness sectors. There are two strands – Grant and Learning:
Feasibility Grants of £5,000 – £10,000 are available to enable organisations to investigate and develop an enterprise proposition from the very earliest stage into a proposed delivery plan.
Development Grants of around £50,000 available for organisations that have an enterprise proposition which requires further development or scaling and where there is a potential requirement for subsequent investment.
For leaders of established charities and social enterprises to learn how to
- develop income from trading
- lead a team for diversification and growth
- overcome strategic challenges
- build a support network of peers and experts.
Leaders can apply for the following:
- A leadership programme: 8+ days of learning for CEOs and directors
- Peer-learning and expert support
- A Match Trading™ grant of up to £10,000
Deadline for expressions of interest: 31 October 2018