VODA is an independent charity and company limited by guarantee, formed in 1993. It is managed by a Board of up to 18 directors, elected by its members at the Annual General Meeting in October.
VODA's current Board Members:
Linda Hoffman (Chair)
Angela Radojcic (Vice Chair)
Yvonne Muldowney (Treasurer)
If you are interested in joining the Board of VODA please contact our Chief Executive Lisa Goodwin on 0191 643 2626.
Latest VODA News
- Free Funding Bytes session: Active North Tyneside Community Fund
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- North of Tyne Devolution: An update
- Volunteer Recruitment Fair: Saturday 3 June
- VODA on TV! Volunteering project features on Made In Tyne & Wear
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2017
- VODA Photography Competition