Grants of up to £15k are now available to support inactive and unemployed people to help their progression towards further learning and employment.
Gateshead Council learningSkills, on behalf of the 7 Local Authorities (LA7) from the North East LEP area, is seeking bids from third sector organisations for the provision of community projects. This is the fifth round of procurement and grants of up to £15,000 are offered to support a range of activities aimed at assisting inactive and unemployed people to move closer to the labour market.
This project is funded through the Education Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund financing organisation and procured, on behalf of the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills.
You will find below the following documents:
- LA7 Community Grant Application Form- Round 5
- LA7 Community Grants Application Form Guidance
- Appendix 1 – LA7 Community Grants Project Extension Request
- Appendix 2 – LA7 Community Grants Quality Framework July 2018
- Appendix 3 – State Aid Declaration Form
- Appendix 4 – Eligible Expenditure
- Appendix 5 – ESF National Eligibility Guidelines 2014-2020
To assist you in your application, you are invited to attend a seminar or watch an online pre-recorded webinar (25 minutes in length). Please click on the following link to view: https://vimeo.com/279662293
Deadline for applications: 5pm on 10 September 2018.
Any queries or questions relating to the application process should be sent to LA7Round4Applications@gateshead.gov.uk all questions will be answered within 2 working days.