Women’s organisations can apply for grants for projects that aim to stop sexual harassment and abuse of women at work and within their communities. The type of projects that will be supported will include the following:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc.
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
Women’s organisations applying for between £25,000 and £100,000 will need to apply in partnership with at least one other organisation. This strand will open for applications on the 24 September 2018 and close 14 December.