Sector Connector aims to bring the business community of North Tyneside and local voluntary and community organisations closer together.
This page details some of the current offers made by local businesses for the support of voluntary and community sector organisations:
- A limited number of free risk assessments, perhaps in relation to events or hosting volunteers
- A limited number of free one-off HR-related advice sessions to small VCS organisations on topics including redundancy, employment contracts and disciplinary issues
- A limited number of free one-off informal financial audit and planning sessions
This page will be updated with more offers soon.
Contact us if you would like more information about these offers and how to access them.
In the run up to Christmas...
As we approach Christmas, let us know if:
- There are events that you are hosting that teams of business volunteers may be able to help plan and deliver;
- There are collections that you are making – children’s toys, toiletries, food parcels etc. – to which businesses may be able to contribute
- There are fundraising activities that businesses could run in the workplace or particular small pieces of equipment (nursery toys, IT equipment etc.) for which you are looking to fundraise.
- There are any charity nights that you would like promoted to local businesses.