We are teaming up with SPORTED, a leading sports development charity, for a Meet and Greet event aimed at voluntary and community groups in North Tyneside.
SPORTED Membership is free for community groups, sports club, local charities, youth groups meeting criteria and striving to use sport and physical activity to improve the lives of young people living in areas of disadvantaged. Once you are a member you have access to a range of services, benefits and opportunities to help your group or organisation survive to allow young people to thrive.
There are a number of ways Sported can help, including:
- Advice on funding from a regional funding bulletin and online guides and tutorials.
- Support in providing your impact by using the impact learner journey resource available
- Cost saving support in regards to insurance and legal services
- Network and support from a Regional Manager and a team of business mentors
- Support and guidance on business planning, marketing, financial procedures governance, volunteer recruitment and retention along with other areas
This is your chance to meet Emily Burns, your local Sported Regional Manager, to share your story and challenges and learn how you can benefit from Membership services.
The free event takes place on Wednesday 18 July from 10.30am to 12 noon at VODA – please email email@example.com to book your place, stating any access or other requirements.