This training is intended to raise awareness of the Living With & Beyond Cancer agenda and provide you with the knowledge and skills to support people affected by cancer.
This event will be facilitated by the Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Living With & Beyond Cancer Team, CRUK and Age UK North Tyneside.
The main aims of this training are to increase and embed knowledge, skills and capacity on the following topics:
- Holistic Needs Assessment
- Health & Wellbeing
- Collaborative Working
- Reflect on current practices and how they can be adapted
- Better outcomes for people living with cancer
- Empowered people who can manage their own illness
- Increased confidence of your staff in supporting and signposting people to additional areas of support e.g. benefits advice, emotional support
- Free cancer resources and advice
- Supporting staff continual development
- Additional knowledge around the current Living With & Beyond Cancer agenda
If you would like to attend please contact Donna Sample by Friday 8 March 2019 (email@example.com / 0191 293 1144).
15 March 2019, 12.30 to 4pm at Linskill Centre, Linskill Terrace, North Shields