The Dulverton Trust is an independent grant-making charity which supports UK charities and CIOs (charitable incorporated organisations) tackling a range of social issues, protecting the natural world, and preserving heritage crafts.
The Trust awards both single year and multi-year grants.
- Single year grants are typically between £25,000 and £35,000
- Multi-year grants are usually for a period of 2-3 years, and are only awarded to charities which have previously received a Dulverton grant
Eligible applicants should have an annual income of between £200,000 and £10 million (but preference is given to charities with an income of £5 million or below). They will consider applications for the following:
- Project costs
- Core funding (usually for charities which have previously received a Dulverton grant)
- Capital costs (usually under the preservation category)
- Scholarships and bursaries (usually under the preservation category)
The Trust makes grants under the following categories: Youth opportunities; general welfare; conservation; preservation; peace and humanitarian support; Africa.
There are no deadlines for applications – applications all year around but Trustees make decisions in February, June and October.