Volunteer Centre North Tyneside deals with hundreds of enquiries from potential volunteers every year. It is important that we know about your volunteering opportunities so we can promote them to potential volunteers during face to face meetings and via the national Do-it website.
What is Do-it?
Do-it.org is the most diverse and comprehensive national database of colunteering opportunities in the UK. The opportunities featured on Do-it are provided by over 360 Volunteer Centres in England, and more than 70 national charities.
What are the benefits of registering our opportunities with Do-it?
Each month, do-it.org attracts an average of 50,000 visitors. Of these, at least 6,000 people go on to register for at least one of the opportunities listed. do-it.org provides details of 800,000 opportunities to volunteer throughout the UK, any of which can be found with a simple postcode search.
How can we advertise our volunteering opportunities on Do-it?
Contact us now and request a Do-it registration form. By registering your volunteering opportunities with our Volunteer Centre, you can ensure that they are uploaded onto the Do-it database.
Latest VODA News
- North of Tyne Devolution: An update
- Volunteer Recruitment Fair: Saturday 3 June
- News, events and funding - read our latest bulletin here
- VODA on TV! Volunteering project features on Made In Tyne & Wear
- North Tyneside Volunteer Network Meetings for 2017
- Social media in the Workplace: Free workshop 20 April
- VODA Photography Competition