Grants of up to £50k are available to fund innovative, impactful projects that will enable people, organisations and communities to flourish in life after lockdown, building resilience and encouraging hope. The programme will fund across three themes:
- Projects responding to the issues of loneliness and isolation exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic where new and/or enhanced support is being proposed
- Projects focused on growing community resilience and promoting mental and emotional health and wellbeing
- Projects focused on growing technological capability and resilience.
Funding will support:
- Capital costs, such as the adaptation of buildings and the purchase of equipment
- Project-related salaries and some other revenue costs (to the end of 2021).
In all cases, applicants will need to demonstrate how their project is seeking to directly respond to increasing/new need as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Churches, cathedrals and Christian denominational bodies and Christian charities.