Grants are available for events held on or around Armed Forces Day (27 June). The grants are match funded and can cover up to half the total cost of the event (e.g. if the total cost of the event is £10,000 and groups raise £5,000, the grant could cover up to £5,000).
Funding can be used to pay for:
- road closures required to hold an event, including to allow for parades and marches
- decorations, flags and banners
- newspaper and radio advertisements to promote the event
- marshalling, security and first aid arrangements for the event
- PA and communications systems.
Deadline: 27 March