The Arts Council has reopened applications for National Lottery Project Grants, with £59.8 million available until April 2021.
The fund had temporarily closed due to the Covid-19 crisis, and according to the Arts Council has undergone some improvements to better meet the needs of smaller independent organisations and individuals during the pandemic.
Because of the circumstances during this COVID-19 period, they are particularly keen to support:
- applications from individual creative practitioners (including time to think and plan)
- research and development activity
- organisational development activity
- live activity that can be safely delivered within this period (rather than activity with a start date far in the future)
- activity that closely aligns with their Equality Objectives
Please ensure you read all of the updated guidance and criteria before applying.