0191 643 2626
admin@voda.org.uk

Blog

Crowdfund North East LEP

Match funding is to be distributed by the North East LEP to small businesses through Crowdfunder’s small business support scheme, Pay it Forward. Eligible micro-businesses, charities, social enterprises and sole traders employing no more than 10 full time equivalent employees – that set up a Crowdfunder Pay It Forward campaign, will receive match funding up to the value of £5,000 from the LEP.

Eligible businesses must generate a minimum 25 percent of their target from crowdfunding before they can apply for match funding. If their application is successful, half the grant will be pledged right away, and the other half when they reach their 75 percent of their fundraising target.

Read more and apply here