An opportunity for VCS organisations to find out more about plans for this year’s Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme.
- eat more healthily over the school holidays
- be more active during the school holidays
- take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment
- feel safe and not socially isolated
- have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
- be more engaged with school and other local services