Armed Forces Covenant Fund: Force for Change programme funds projects which make a real difference to Armed Forces communities locally with one year grants of up to £15,000. The fund will support projects that offer support to Armed Forces communities to help with needs that may not have been addressed in the past. This can also include funding for pilot projects; or to try new ways of offering local support. It can also include projects that build on earlier work that you have done.
To be eligible to apply, your organisation must be one of the following.
- A registered charity or Community Interest Company (CIC) with substantial recent experience of supporting Armed Forces communities and have been registered for at least one year at the time of your application.
- An Armed Forces unit or base.
- A local authority.
- A school.
- A statutory body that delivers or co-ordinates NHS care
There are two application deadlines this year:
- If you apply by 5pm on 17 July 2023, you’ll receive a decision before the end of October 2023
- If you apply by 5pm on 13 December 2023, you’ll receive a decision before the end of March 2024