Grants of £300 to £2,000 will fund a wide range of small-scale, short-term projects aimed at creating positive changes in people’s lives and in their communities. The grants are made to be available within short notice.
Projects need to match at least one of the following criteria:
- Defined and implemented by the communities they are serving
- In need of small amounts of additional funding to transform new ideas into successful initiatives
- Work led by communities with direct experience of the issues at hand
- Community heroes – someone who has played a pivotal role in a community response to the pandemic, or led efforts to make their community more inclusive, safe or welcoming.
By communities, the funders mean a social unit with commonality. Communities may share a sense of place, in a geographical area or in virtual space.
- Applicant turnover should be between £10K & £250K
- Grant can cover any costs associated with short term/stand-alone projects: capital, eqpt, contribution to running costs/staff salaries, activities
Deadline: 12 November 2020.