The Later Life Inclusion large grants programme is open to local and national charities working to reduce loneliness and isolation of vulnerable and disadvantaged people over 50.
Grants of £10,000 – £80,000 over up to 3 years can be offered for specific projects to charities that provide the following:
- Mental and physical health support.
- Gateway and access to service.
- Community based approaches.
- Advocacy, social and welfare support.
Funding can cover anything from salary costs to activities and materials. The type of activities that could be funded are as follows:
- Support for emotional and psychological planning for later life.
- Digital inclusion sessions to enable older people to access services.
- Activities and clubs enabling older people to remain active and make friends.
- Providing companionship and befriending schemes for periods of transition.
- Advice and information on options for those with health conditions.
- Carers and respite support.
Registered charities only (income over £50k).
Deadline: 19 August