The National Lottery Community Fund’s regular funding programmes for organisations in England have re-opened for applications.
- National Lottery Awards for All: £300 to £10,000, for up to one year
- Reaching Communities: £10,001 or more, for up to five years
- Partnerships: £10,001 or more, for up to five years
Organisations are invited to apply for funding to:
- Continue to deliver activity – whether the community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity.
- Change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.