This is funding from TNLCF’s UK portfolio, where it explores new approaches, experiments with how to do things differently, and looks to fund work that’s more future-focused.
Bringing People Together will support projects that will build stronger connections across communities, and improve the infrastructure and conditions needed to strengthen those connections. In particular, TNLCF is interested in projects that focus on one or more of the following priorities:
- Builds connections across communities, not just within existing communities.
- Supports and explores what’s needed to connect communities and enables stronger collaboration to bring and keep people together.
- Focuses on creating longer-term change.
- Explores what best practice and new approaches to bringing people together look like since the outbreak of Covid-19.
- Brings people together around climate action in communities.
- Builds collective action and strengthen communities’ own abilities to have control, influence and agency on the things that matter most to them (collective efficacy).
Applications are welcome from organisations of all sizes, as well as consortiums or partnerships. Especially encouraged are projects led by, or supporting, people and communities disproportionality affected by Covid-19.
Up to £300,000 for up to two years.