Grants are available for local groups and not-for-profit organisations in the UK to hold community events and activities that take place during National Vegetarian Week 2019 (13-19 May) – or at any time in May 2019 – and will attract those beginning their vegetarian journey, meat-reducers and the veggie-curious, but are inclusive of the wider vegetarian community.
There are two levels of funding in 2019:
- Small grants of up to £200.
- Large grants of up to £2,000.
Applications for large grants will need to demonstrate how their activity will have a bigger impact.
Applications will be accepted from:
- Not for profit organisations in the UK.
- Informal groups of friends, parents or students.
- Student vegetarian and vegan societies and other vegetarian and vegan groups.
Deadlines: 3 March (large), 17 March & 14 April (small)