North of Tyne Community Led Local Development is currently looking for projects that will support local people to:
- Improve skills
- Overcome barriers to training and employment
- Progress towards employment
There are lots of ways this support can be delivered and they are keen to hear your ideas. They are also interested in how partnerships could work between smaller local groups and a larger organisation.
They are able to support you with every stage of your application:
- 1-2-1 meeting to discuss project ideas and CLLD funding
- facilitated session for staff/management committee/trustees to refine project ideas
- project development support
- help to identify match funding
- support to complete your EOI and prepare your presentation
- support to develop a full application
Deadline: This call is open on a ‘rolling basis’ until Friday, 29 November 2019 (or until the funding available has been allocated).