North Tyneside Council has launched the Business Recovery Programme which offers quick-access to free and practical hands-on support for North Tyneside businesses and voluntary and community organisation to aid their recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The programme eliminates the need for businesses (and charities) to go through the procurement process, a funding agreement and no cash changes hands.
Here’s an idea of what you can get:
- Build of a full e-commerce website for your business
- Video shoot to promote your business, products or recruitment campaign
- Software Development of tools for sales, CRM, Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone system and booking systems
- Advice and set up of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Google platforms and advertising
- Accounting system implementation
- Full sustainability review and recommendations
- Incorporating low carbon and renewable technology
- Business transformation & development
- Job rescue planning
- Supply chain support – ERP Systems etc
- Review of sales and marketing tools
- Management systems and cultural changes
- Spotting new opportunities and diversification
- Innovation development – user research/funding research
- New routes to market
- Customer profiling and mystery shopping
Access this free Business Recovery support in 3 simple steps.
- Go to the Business Factory online and click ‘signup’
- Set your type of business as ‘A Trading Business’
- Complete all information (tick Yes for Business Recovery programme) and ‘Update your details’
It’s a great programme for any North Tyneside business or voluntary and community sector organisation to register for and benefit from in their recovery.