Grants of up to £1,000 are available for charities, CICs and community projects across the following UN Sustainable Development Goals:
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Decent work and economic growth
- Reduced inequalities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action.
In-kind goods are also available on request and applications for digital volunteering accepted.
- Charitable incorporated organisation
- Community interest company
- Charitable trust
- Academic Institutions
- Local Authority
Deadline: 31 December 2021.