North Tyneside Council has recently improved the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities web pages. This follows work with the Parent Carer Forum and professionals to ensure it is fit for purpose and meets the needs of those wanting to access advice, information and support.
The information includes sections on;
- Wondering if your child has special education needs?
- Finding your way around the support system.
- Support for children aged 0-5.
- Support for children at school.
- Preparing for adulthood.
- Additional help and support.
- Leisure activities and things to do.