There are a number of themed strategic boards and advisory groups in North Tyneside that bring together different organisations and groups to work together to improve quality of life for people living and working in the borough. We support members of the Chief Officers Group to attend these meetings as VCS reps to ensure the sector has a strong voice, is respected and is involved in decision making as an equal partner.
- North Tyneside Strategic Partnership – VCS representatives Pauline Wonders (Family Gateway) and Robin Fry (VODA)
- Safer North Tyneside Partnership – VCS representative: Anthony Robinson (Key Enterprises)
- Children Young People and Learning Partnership – VCS representative: Claire Easton – North Tyneside Carers Centre)
- Health and Wellbeing Board – VCS representative: Catherine Hearne (HELIX Arts)
- Greener North Tyneside Partnership – VCS representative: Mandi Cresswell (Meadow Well Connected)
- Cabinet – VCS representatives: various, on rotation