Here is a list of translated resources on COVID-19 NHS Guidance.
1. Doctors of the World have produced Coronavirus (COVID-19) translated NHS guidance in over 60 languages.
- Bengali PDF translation বাংলা | Audio বাংলা
- Punjabi PDF translation ਪੰਜਾਬੀ | Audio ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
- Polish PDF translation Jezyk Polski | Audio Jezyk Polski
- Pilipino / Filipino PDF translation | Audio Pilipino / Filipino
- Farsi /فارسی PDF translation | Audio Farsi/فارسی
- 简体中文 / Simplified Chinese PDF Translation | Audio 简体中文 / Simplified Chinese
PDFs in other languages can be found on their website
As of 2021 they have created an updated list of translated health information for patients. Please see here
2. Covid19 Graphics
A group of doctors, medical students and volunteers created infographics to help summarise key points about COVID-19 in a variety of languages. Find them here: https://covid19graphics.info/
Here’s an example: Test & Trace Information in Bengali (বাংলা) & English (click on the graphic to see it in full size)
3. Newcastle City Council Coronavirus Advice – Videos
Newcastle City Council worked with medical professionals from the RVI and Freeman hospital to produce videos with advice in a variety of languages.
- Arabic – https://youtu.be/EQrsEI-M6f8
- Bengali – https://youtu.be/MOJJRh54mB4
- Bengali Sylheti – https://youtu.be/U3GF7B3P80Y
- Hindi – https://youtu.be/Q5D8MQWy5AI
- DKurdish Sorani – https://youtu.be/N0QLGtfoyw8
- Polish – https://youtu.be/9IRwP0S_hVw
- Punjabi Indian – https://youtu.be/737to-4DuPY
- Punjabi Pakistani – https://youtu.be/6HrFUq9SfGk
- Urdu – https://youtu.be/DTaR1wbVTcc
4. The COVID-19 Migrant Information Service
See here for multilingual information on Covid-19 measures and support – https://covid19uk.iom.int/
- The information is provided in 9 languages which you can choose in the top right corner of the screen on five key topics: health, work, benefits, visas and immigration, and housing and homelessness.
- A telephone service providing information to callers in any language runs from 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 Monday to Friday: 0800 464 338
5. SignHealth are making sure Coronavirus information is available in British Sign Language.
Information is taken from Public Health England and they also provide 2 minute updates of every government briefing. See here: https://signhealth.org.uk/resources/coronavirus/
Please share any of this information with anyone you think might benefit. Lets make sure everyone in our communities can access the information they need in order to stay safe during this time.
6. Coronavirus Vaccine explained in 5 South Asian languages (Sylheti, Gujarati, Tamil, Urdu and Punjabi).
Have a look here for all the videos: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55171293
If you know any other resources that should be added here please get in touch with email@example.com