Priorities for this round of the UK Community Tree Planting programme are to support community-based initiatives that:
- plant trees in public/publicly-accessible spaces
- plant indigenous tree species
- plant a minimum of 50 trees per £1k of grant funding or regenerate land for the benefit of trees and local wildlife
- engage community members in tree planting and enjoying the benefits of woodlands
- have clear plans for maintenance and sustainability.
Up to £6,000. VCSE/schools.
Deadline: 16 December 2021.