0191 643 2626


VODA Funding Fair postponed until further notice

Due to recent developments around the increased infection rate of coronavirus VODA has decided to postpone the Funding Fair we had planned for Wednesday 22 April at the Linskill Centre until a later date

The risk of infection is obviously only going to increase as the weeks go on and we’d rather not take the chance of either our groups or our funders getting ill due to our inaction

We hope you understand the reasoning for our decision and aim to reschedule the fair to a date later on in the year when hopefully there will be much less risk of infection

The rescheduled date will not be until after the summer holidays at the earliest, while we monitor the situation, take all necessary Govt/WHO advice and then make a decision once the picture is clearer

We will then publicise the new date in our e-bulletin well ahead of time so groups have ample opportunity to book a place

We hope you stay well over the coming months and look forward to seeing interested groups later this year once a new date has been arranged