The Women’s Sector Resilience Fund has been created with the support of the Department of Culture, Media and Sport to safeguard the vital frontline jobs and support services of women’s organisations that have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in England.
Aims of the grant funding:
- Grants to support organisations providing services and support for vulnerable women, for which there is increased demand as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
- Grants to support organisations supporting women who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
- Grants to support organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to Covid-19
- Organisations can apply for grants of between £20,000 – £30,000.
- Funds can pay for staff salaries, running costs/overheads, project costs and goods and equipment to support the adaptation and enhancement of frontline services.
- Organisations must have an annual income of less than £1 million.
- Priority will be given to organisations supporting and led by BAME women, women with disabilities and financially vulnerable LGBT+ women
- Funds must be spent by 31 March 2021.
There is no deadline, applications are being assessed on an ongoing basis. Please apply early