Trustees will consider applications for core costs that will achieve a positive impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Arts outreach work by local groups involving disadvantaged people
- Children and young people who are isolated, at risk of exclusion or involved in anti-social behaviour
- Disability projects, which can include rehabilitation and training for people who are either physically or learning disabled as well as charities supporting mental health issues
- Disadvantaged women and their children
- Disadvantaged families including parenting support
- Prisoners and ex-offenders
- Projects that promote integration and community cohesion
The Trustees make two types of grants – smaller grants of under £3,000 (usually around 100 grants per year) and larger grants of over £3,000 (usually no more than five to eight per year and almost always to charities already known to the Trustees).
Registered charities (income less than £200k/less than 6 months reserves).
Deadline: 31 July 2020.