Membership of VODA is open to any voluntary, community and social enterprise organisation with a written governing document, operating in North Tyneside. Benefits of VODA membership:
- Becoming a member of VODA also helps to strengthen the voice of the sector in North Tyneside, helping to increase our influence in decision making and ensuring the sector is represented at a strategic level.
- Free access to network meetings, forums and events
- Free information, advice and guidance on starting, running and closing your organisation
- Attendance and voting rights at VODA AGM and EGM’s
- 5% discount for room and desk rental at the Spirit of North Tyneside Community Organisations Hub
- One free Elements training course.
- VODA Members are kept up to date with funding opportunities and initiatives via our dedicated Ebulletin & VODA News.
- VODA convenes opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Members receive a discounted rate on any VODA training with a cost.
Join our Community Database
Even if you are not eligible to be a full member of VODA, you may wish to register to be included on our Community Database. This helps us to let people know about your organisation and the work you do and enables you to access our information and other resources. Please complete and submit the form on the right to request to join our database.
Terms and Conditions: Please read and save a copy of our terms and conditions for your records before submitting a membership and community database form.
Volunteer with us
We involve a number of volunteers in our work – both through the social action projects we deliver and within VODA itself. Get in touch for more information.