VODA’s accredited Volunteer Centre can help with every aspect of volunteering – from finding a role to suit you and your interests, to offering extra support to volunteers who need it. We also provide advice and training to organisations that involve volunteers to help ensure that the experience is a positive one for everyone! Find out more in the sections below.
In this section
- I want to Volunteer – no matter how much time you can give, we can help you find a meaningful volunteering role to suit you.
- How to Support Your Volunteers – advice and resources for organisations that involve volunteers, including training and networking opportunities.
- Supported Volunteering – we can help people who need a bit of extra help to volunteer, over come barriers and access meaningful opportunities.
- Employee Volunteering – a great way to motivate staff and give something back to your community. Find out how we can help facilitate employee volunteering.
- Volunteering as a Trustee – we offer a range of support and training to trustees and committee members.
- Search for Volunteering Opportunities – search for roles in North Tyneside via VODA’s Volunteer Plus database.