VODA can offer support, advice and training to your VCSE group at every stage of its development, from starting up and running well to raising money and planning for the future.
In this section
- Setting Up – explore what kind of group you want to set up, how you want to develop the constitution and the legal issues you need to know.
- Governing Your Group – the roles of different committee members, what it means to be a charity trustee and general governance advice.
- Running Your Group – everything from how to hold effective meetings and running an AGM, to writing a business plan and employing a worker.
- Organisation Health Check– a Health Check Tool for organisations to help you asses what your organisation is doing well and any areas for improvement.
- Policies and Procedures – having the right policies and procedures in place is vital for an organisation’s development and sustainability.
- Funding Advice – support at every stage of the funding process.
- Finance Matters – from general advice on budgets and cashflows to a dedicated, great value payroll service.
- How to Support Your Volunteers – if you would like to, or already involve volunteers, our Volunteer Centre can support you.
- Community Sector Hub – the Spirit of North Tyneside VCSE sector hub