Charity trustees, committee members, management committee – whatever your organisation calls its governing group, we are here to support its members.
Trustees are the backbone of charities – they are the people who share ultimate responsibility for governing and directing how it is managed and run. If you are a charity trustee, VODA can support you in a number of ways – by offering free advice and support, training, information and resources. We can also help you to advertise trustee vacancies, develop trustee roles and ensure you have all of the necessary policies and procedures in place to support you.
In this section:
- Advice and Guidance: Resources, guides, information sheets and links to relevant information
- Trustee Case Studies: Learn more about existing trustees in North Tyneside
- FAQ: Find answers to the most frequently asked questions, or submit a query of your own
- Trustee Vacancies: Get on board with the latest recruitment opportunities for trustees in North Tyneside
- Elements Training Portal: Access training resources for Trustees