Latest funding news
- For all COVID-19 funding, you can visit our COVID-19 Funding advice page and view the COVID-19 Funding streams.
- Non COIVD-19 funding streams can be viewed on our regular Funding News pages.
Whether it’s £500 for new equipment or £5,000 for set up costs you’re looking for, we can help you at every stage of the funding process, from:
- Identifying your funding needs
- Planning your project and putting together a budget
- Who to apply to for funding
- Developing your funding applications
- Evidencing your need and defining your outcomes
We also hold an annual funding fair – look out for details in our News and Events section.
See our Information Sheets below or contact us for further support.
- 4.1 Fundraising Before You Start
- 4.2 Developing a Funding Strategy
- 4.3 Preparing a Project Plan
- 4.4 Evidencing Need and Defining Outcomes
- 4.5 Effective Grant Applications
- 4.6 VODA Processing Grants on Your Behalf
- 4.7 DIY Fundraising
- 4.8 Raffles, Lotteries and Tombolas
- 4.9 House-to-House and Street Collections