VODA News is the quarterly newsletter for the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. Containing all of the latest news from VODA, including a foreword from our Chief Executive, each issue also contains articles, events and updates from the local community and from the national voluntary and community sector.
If your organisation has news to share or an event to publicise, we’d love to hear from you.
To receive a regular copy of VODA News, you need to be a member of VODA or registered on our Community Database – sign up here.
We also produce fortnightly e-bulletins – news, events, training and funding opportunities directly to your inbox. You can subscribe to our this by completing the form at the bottom of our website. See past copies below:
- Bulletin 137: 30 May 2019
- Bulletin 136: 15 May 2019
- Bulletin 135: 3 May 2019
- Bulletin 134: 18 April 2019
- Bulletin 133: 2 April 2019
- Bulletin 132: 21 March 2019
- Bulletin 131: 7 March 2019
- Bulletin 130: 22 February 2019
- Bulletin 129: 7 February 2019
- Bulletin 128: 25 January 2019
- Bulletin 127: 10 January 2019
Spread the word with VODA News
VODA News is distributed to around 700 voluntary and community sector, groups, organisations and interested individuals and has an estimated readership is 3,100 people. If you have a leaflet or flyer you would like distributed, we offer a low-cost insert service at the following costs – you provide the leaflets and we’ll do the rest:
- VODA members: £45
- Other voluntary and community sector groups: £60
- Private businesses and statutory organisations: £85
Contact us for more information or to make a booking. The next VODA News will be August 2019, copy deadline 31 July 2019.
Contact us for more information or to make a booking.
Latest VODA News
Download the latest issue of VODA News here.