VODA News is the quarterly newsletter for the voluntary and community sector in North Tyneside. Containing all of the latest news from VODA, including a foreword from our Chief Executive, each issue also contains articles, events and updates from the local community and from the national voluntary and community sector.
If your organisation has news to share or an event to publicise, we’d love to hear from you.
To receive a regular copy of VODA News, you need to be a member of VODA or registered on our Community Database – sign up here.
We also produce fortnightly e-bulletins – news, events, training and funding opportunities directly to your inbox. You can subscribe here, or by completing the form at the bottom of our website. See past copies below:
- Bulletin 159: 21 May 2020
- Bulletin 158: 4 May 2020
- Bulletin 157: 17 April 2020
- Bulletin 156: 24 March 2020
- Bulletin 155: 5 March 2020
- Bulletin 154: 20 February 2020
- Bulletin 153: 6 February 2020
- Bulletin 152: 23 January 2020
- Bulletin 151: 9 January 2020
- Bulletin 150: 5 December 2019
- Bulletin 149: 21 November 2019
- Bulletin 148: 7 November 2019
- Bulletin 147: 25 October 2019
- Bulletin 146: 11 October 2019
- Bulletin 145: 26 September 2019
- Bulletin 144: 13 September 2019
- Bulletin 143: 29 August 2019
- Bulletin 142: 8 August 2019
Spread the word with VODA News
VODA News is distributed to around 700 voluntary and community sector, groups, organisations and interested individuals and has an estimated readership is 3,100 people. If you have a leaflet or flyer you would like distributed, we offer a low-cost insert service at the following costs – you provide the leaflets and we’ll do the rest:
- VODA members: £45
- Other voluntary and community sector groups: £60
- Private businesses and statutory organisations: £85
Contact us for more information or to make a booking. The next VODA News will be November 2019, copy deadline 31 October 2019.
Contact us for more information or to make a booking.
Latest VODA News
Download the latest issue of VODA News here.