CRASH assists homelessness charities and hospices with their construction projects. They offer help in a practical way (professional expertise and building materials) as well as providing cash grants and will prioritise applications seeking both.
- Applications must relate to the buildings.
- The charity must have a legal interest in the building, unless the application relates to requesting professional advice regarding the leasing or purchasing of a building.
- The charity needs to own the freehold for the building or hold the lease with more than five years (homeless charities) / ten years (hospice charities) left to run.
- Homeless charities – delivering services to single homeless men and women over the age of 18, providing services for at least 4 days a week.
- Hospice charities – delivering in-patient and or day services to people in need of end of life care.
During 2017/2018 £241,379 was pledged to 14 projects as unrestricted grants.