The next “Working with the Voluntary and Community Sector” takes place at Meadow Well Connected from 9.30am until 12 noon and will include:
- a chance to hear from Paul Hanson, Chief Executive at North Tyneside Council on how the local authority are operationally planning for BREXIT
- an update on Universal Credit
- information on the North Tyneside CCG grant funding and other work with the CCG,
- a look at how we make North Tyneside an even better place to volunteer (what support do organisations need to be able to make the most of volunteers)
- an update on the Better Together Strategy.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Registration and refreshments from 9.30am for a 10am start.
- Operational Planning for BREXIT (Paul Hanson, NTC)
- Update from North Tyneside CCG (Tom Dunkerton)
- Universal Credit (North Tyneside Citizens Advice / NTC)
- What makes us “better together” (VODA / NTC)
- Hearing from our hosts (Meadow Well Connected)
Location: Meadow Well Connected, Waterville Road, North Shields, NE29 6BA