Do you know a community group or voluntary organisation that has gone the extra mile this year?
Or a volunteer – of any age – who makes a huge difference in their local community?
We are once again recognising the ‘stars’ of North Tyneside’s voluntary and community sector with our annual awards. Awards are made in the following three categories and winners will be decided by a panel of VODA Trustees:
- Organisation of the Year: awarded to a voluntary or community organisation that has made a valuable contribution to the local community in the past year
- Volunteer of the Year: awarded to an individual whose volunteering has made a real difference to the local community in the past year
- Young Volunteer of the Year: awarded to a young person (aged under 19), who has shown commitment and enthusiasm within their local community in the past year
Winners will be presented with their awards at our Annual General Meeting (AGM), which takes place on Wednesday 28 November at YMCA North Tyneside. The closing date for nominations is 5pm on Friday 16 November and entries will be judged by a panel of VODA staff and board members.
- By email to: email@example.com
- By post to: VODA, Queen Alexandra Campus, Hawkeys Lane, North Shields, NE29 9BZ
We look forward to receiving your nominations!