Grants of £1,000 to £150,000 are available for charities and not-for-profit organisations whose main activity is one of the following:
- The rescue and rehoming of UK pets.
- The provision of temporary support to ensure pets can remain with their owners.
Funding will support projects that have a direct impact on animal welfare, including
- vet bills.
- boarding costs.
- low-cost neutering initiatives.
- trap, neuter and release.
- building additions and improvements.
No deadline specified*.
* Applications for £20,000 or less are seen every 3-4 months. Applications for greater amounts are seen at dedicated meetings held every six months. Deadlines depend on the nature of the rescue and the application; organisations are asked to contact the Grant Funding Coordinator for more information.