Grants of up to £5,000 are available to registered charities to fund equipment and services to support disabled and disadvantaged children under the age of 13 across the UK.
The Toy Trust fund:
- helps disadvantaged children and their families to alleviate suffering
- support children through awful experiences
- encourage achievement through adversity
- purchase vital equipment
- provide care
- bolster existing initiatives
- initiate brand new projects
- and satisfy basic needs.
Groups that have carried out some form of effective fundraising by themselves are particularly encouraged to apply.
- March meeting – mid February
- July meeting – mid June
- September meeting – mid August
- December meeting – mid November