This programme offers a larger amount of funding (over £10,000 for up to 5 years) for organisations that work together with a shared set of goals to help their community – whether that’s a community living in the same area, or people with similar interests or life experiences. Funding will be awarded for:
- Direct costs to deliver community activities
- Organisational development
- Core/fixed costs to support day-to-day running of your organisation
- Purchasing, refurbishing or developing of land and buildings.
Funding is available to help partnerships
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
The fund aims to be flexible and responsive to needs, whether groups need long- or shorter-term funding, whether the request is for a particular activity or to create more fundamental change, or whether the funding is to support a single organisation or to bring organisations together.
Partnerships can be new or existing, provided that they’re led by an eligible organisation. They can be cross-sector partnerships, local place-based collaborations or local and national organisations working together around a particular theme. The fund is also looking for projects to be people-led, strengths-based and connected.